Computerized platform for reeducational purposes through playful visuo-postural biofeedback gaming, the Physioplay system defines itself above all in the trend of "Serious Games" as a real concept of postural reeducation and recovered balance to all.
Physioplay was developed by MEDICAPTEURS France, to:
- reeducate the largest number of patients,
- be used by all physiotherapists,
- care for specific pathologies,
- be used in research laboratories.
Software reDesign & reBranding of the solution
A new home and some specific pages to integrate Touch usability were created for the Physioplay software. Inconito had declined all the identity on hardware and software.
Inconito created 6 games for this platform: ButterFlight, KassNoiset, RumbleBee, SugarBee, LucyOl, and TribalAnts; all finely customizable to adapt to the needs of each patient.
The patient is able to train in a very playful way to:
- develop his surface of push,
- work his more or less fast side-to-side or front-to-back transfers, in coordination with his faculties of visual anticipation,
- return to physical activity such as walking,
- work the driving precision of its posture or its gesture, in prepared or reactive conditions,
- stabilize his posture and gesture, either static or moving.
Break them all!
Find your bugfriend through flowers.